Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hello

OK so I finally am doing the blog thing. For the last week or so I have been thinking of all things I would say in my first blog but now I can't remember one of them. Imagine that. I am excited that there is way to keep in touch with all my friends and family and a way to let everyone know whats going on with us I mean come on doesnt everyone want to know when Logan does stuff like pee in one of Madisyn's kitchen cups and then blames it on a sleeping Aidan :) (sorry no pics with that one ) So check back ocationally to see what fun and interesting thing the williams family is up to.

5 comments:

wildthayn said...

Yay!!! I'm glad your starting a blog. It will be fun to watch and see what happens next!!

Tonja said...

What a great idea Shelley, I love reading about your day when I am unable to be there. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading more. I may have to start my own blog after I finish school next month :)
Tonja

marte said...

I've missed you so much over the last six years - this is a great way to keep in touch. I'm now getting inspired to do my own blog! Don't hold your breath though. Love you soooo much!

marte said...

I've missed you so much over the last six years - this is a great way to keep in touch. I'm now getting inspired to do my own blog! Don't hold your breath though. Love you soooo much!

Karilynn said...

Yay for blogs! I almost didn't know you had this thanks to the dumb spam guard on my e-mail! Can't wait to read it EVERY DAY! ;o)