Sunday, June 15, 2008

UPDATE

So a lot has been happening around here and I should have posted it all by now .........but you know one day runs into the next. I am finally putting some pictures on here of events that have happened in the last couple weeks.

Aidan finally lost his third tooth he has waited all year to loose some more teeth. Just yesterday he lost another one and he has 2 more that are loose.

On Friday Madisyn and I did relay for life this her friend Briana they had a lot of fun together
This is a terrible picture of me I know but Madisyn took it. Standing next to me is my friend keishi (Keisha). She is such a strong women. I never once heard her complain during her battle with breast cancer.
This summer we are having a reading challenge in our house. The kids each set there own goal of how many books they think they can read in a week and if they meet there goal they get a special prize.


This is Madisyn with her teacher Ms. Melvin at her kindergarten graduation she is holding her memory book.
We had a birthday party for our house on the day we moved in last year. I cant believe it has already been a year. This is the cake the kids wanted to make for the celebration. It is a sandcastle.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOUSE



Here is Aidan at his cub scout crossover. He is now a bear.
More of Madisyns graduation it was such a cute program





Madisyn and Logan picking strawberries. We had a lot of fun that day and ate way to many strawberries. Aidan was at school.
Our first beach trip of the year I took the kids by myself it was so much fun and not stressful at all.
Here are the kids on the last day of school. They are getting so big. Aidan has decided that he wants to grow his hair out now too. So I guess soon we will have two shaggy haired boys.I hope everyone enjoyed the pictures. Hopefully there will be more soon. No promises sorry :)































































































2 comments:

Tonja said...

Wow Shelley,
You have all been very busy, the pictures are great, you all look wonderful. We miss you all so much and wish were there to share memories with you. Take care, Love ya
Tonja

Karilynn said...

Shelley I wish you were close to me! I think I could learn so much about how to be an amazing mom from you! It's so obvious that you absolutely adore your kids and LOVE being their mommy... I wish I could feel like that everyday and not just once a week! :o) You are truly inspiring... MISS YOU!!!