Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer Fun

So I decided I would shock everyone and post some stuff. This summer has been totally turned upside down for us ..but we have had lots of fun despite " THE FLOOD" I think that the whole family would agree with me that our number one favorite thing we have done this summer is getting a boat. The kids love it. Even though our first time out was very eventful it is still sooo much fun. We are very proud of our garden too. Aidan has been doing golf camp for the last month and LOVES it!!! We also loved vacation bible school it was a blast. We hope you enjoy the pictures!!!
I just want to add one more thing I am asking all of you to please pray for my wonderful friend keishi. Her cancer has returned and she has to go through treatment again. Please pray that her family will have the strength to go through this again. She is one of the nicest sweetest people I know !!!!! THANKS:)


OUR NEW BOAT
LOGAN SWIMMING IN THE WATER
AIDAN MADISYN LOGAN AND BRIANNA
AIDAN GETTING READY TO GO FOR A RIDE IN THE TUBE
OUR GARDENALL OF THE YUMMY STUFF FROM OUR GARDEN
I love this picture because it reminds be of a time in our house when everyone was being nice to each other it was very quiet that morning and the kids were not fighting!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Tonja said...

Hi Shelley,
I am so happy to see more pictures and stories. I love hearing about you all. The boat looks like so much fun and your garden looks great. Thanks for sharing, we miss you all and wish we could visit, if only you weren't over 3000 miles away LOL. Love ya
Tonja

Becca said...

Jealous of the boat! I have been wanting one for years. Your garden produce looks divine.

wildthayn said...

Ooooh, that looks like fun! Great garden too. That squash looks delicious!!!