Monday, February 4, 2008

Fun weekend






This weekend the boys hung out together and me and Madisyn hung out together. Madisyn and I went to see the Hannah Montana concert movie. It was crazy. It was almost like being at a concert all the girls were screaming and dancing and singing along with every song . Madisyn had sooooooooooooo much fun. Her friend Niya went with us they were very cute all decked out in there Hannah Montana clothes. I am glad I got to spend time with madisyn it was a lot of fun it reminded me of how crazy I was about The New Kids on the Block. They are getting back together by the way. Does anyone want to go to the reunion concert with me LOL!!!! So the boys went with Tim to Home Depot and did the kids work shop they have the first Saturday of every month. It is totally free and they get a cute orange apron just like the ones the employees wear and they get to build a project and they get a certificate. This month’s was a wooden football stool. They said they had lots of fun and they both did a really good job. I wish I could say that we just relaxed the rest of the weekend but we were far from relaxing. Our wonderful Hot water heater went out so we had to get a new one. Tim and his friend Ryan installed it by themselves and saved us $300 I am so glad I have such a handy husband. It is soooooo nice to have hot water for more then 5 minutes at a time my kids were really happy to have a full warm bath tonight. We also bought a new washer and dryer because my dryer went out a couple weeks ago we got front loaders I am very excited and can’t wait to wash 16 pairs of jeans at one time and 22 towels. They will be arriving on Wednesday. So then on Sunday we went to our friend Robin and Ryan’s house and ripped down their paneling in their hall way and we will be putting up drywall. So I think that is it. Have you had fun reading this novel I hope so because it is very rare that I write this much. I like talking much better then typing as you all know :) lol. So here are some pictures of the weekend events.

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

Super cute! I think that the Hannah Montana phenomenon does not make me envy those who have little girls... I sure did love New Kids on the Block though! ;o) So you forgot to watch the superbowl Sunday! Your not supposed to tear down paneling during the game... you miss out on all the good food and drinks!

The A Team said...

Hannah is a fave here as well. Don't even get me started about High School Musical... Very jealous of the new frontloaders. want them soooo bad but afraid we'll go overseas next and won't be able to convert them, guess I'll just wait to my old ones quit...

wildthayn said...

Wow!! It looks like you had a crazy and super-busy superbowl weekend! Madisyn looks so cute all dressed up for the HM concert. We went last night. I guess the Tuesday night crowd is a little different from the weekend concert-goers. But it was really fun and Elle danced her heart out. She says we have permission to start calling her Elle by the way.