Wednesday, January 23, 2008

When the kids are away (sleeping) the Adults will play...WII




So Tim's parents are visiting us from Colorado and we couldn't be happier. We are having so much fun with and without the kids. Last night after the little monkeys were in bed we decided to play wii. First we boxed which was so much fun because I kicked Toms but (father-inlaw) sure he had never played before ..but I still won !!!! LOL so yes I posted pictures but they are not the most glamorous . We sure had fun and that's all that matters right!!! I'm sure I will have more stories to tell in a few days.

6 comments:

Karilynn said...

Tim's dad looks really short in that pic! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun... I don't think I could convince my parents to play. They are too boring! ;o)

Tonja said...

Hi Shelley,
I am glad Tim's parents were able to come and visit. It looks like you all are having fun. We love playing video games, I can't wait until we can get the Wii. Right now I am always playing Ashley's DS, it's funny I am so bad, she is way better than me. We miss you all :)
Love Tonja

The A Team said...

We have Mii's from mine and C's folks as well. That's the first thing we do when someone visits, create their Mii and then school them in bowling or boxing.... Made your soup today and it was a big hit. Thanks for another great recipe.

wildthayn said...

Looks like a fun time!! I love watching people play Wii (not to mention playing myself). Its just funny!

wildthayn said...

Oh ya! Cute sweater. It must be cold there. Brrr.

Karilynn said...

And I LOVE your pink sweater!