Friday, March 21, 2008

CREEPY MUSTACHE

Tim just got home from a trip Wednesday night and he showed up with this wonderful mustache. His whole crew decided to grow them for mustache March. Which I am not really sure such a thing exists or not. The kids all said eeeeeeeeeew and so did I. Tim is a very smart man and shaved it off right away( He had only been home for a half hour). So I think it's safe to say that the scary mustache will not come back. Here's for hoping.

Here I am showing how I truley feel about that wonderful mustache. YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

Karilynn said...

It does kind of shout child molester doesn't it? ;o) Well.. I'm glad he shaved it even though mustache march is not over yet!!

Becca said...

That's so funny, some of the guys at Mike's work did the same thing. I agree, totally yucky!!!

wildthayn said...

He definitely looks like he's up to no good. A couple of guys in our ward tried to have mustache march, but they are apparently unable to grow facial hair. Congrats Tim on being able to grow a mustache! Congrats Shelley that he shaved it as soon as he came home! That's win-win, don't you think?