Friday, March 28, 2008

SPONGE CURLS

So last night Aidan went to his first official sleep over. Of course Madisyn was upset because she didn't get to go. so we took Madisyn and Logan to see Horton Hears A Hoo and ate Hoo cakes and JO-JO juice at I-HOP. It was a lot of fun. Then at night madisyn wanted me to put sponge curlers in her hair. My mom put theses in my hair when I was little and I have been putting them in Madisyn's hair sense she was 5 or 6 months old. I hope everyone is having a good spring brake I cant believe that is almost over man where did the week go? Anyway have a super day!!!!!!!!
Madisyn after I put the curlers in
Madisyn this morning after I took them out

Madisyn when she was 5 months old. What a good girl she was to let me do that to her hair.
cute cute girl with all that curly hair

2 comments:

wildthayn said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I remember those days with your curly headed baby. How fun that she still likes to have her hair curled.

Karilynn said...

I love the baby pics and the now pics... you are such a cute mom!