Tuesday, January 15, 2008

princess





On Saturday Tim built Madisyns window seat . She was soooo super excited and it makes her room look more princess like then before. I didn't know that that was possible but i guess it is. So my life long dream of having a pretty window seat with pillows has been fulfilled through Madisyn. So here are some pictures of her room . Speaking of pictures go check out my really good friend Sarah's blog (the Thayn family on my page) She posted some really great pictures of the two of us. Hope everyone is doing great!!!! Have a super day!!!!

5 comments:

The A Team said...

Oh, what a lucky girl. Can I have her room? It looks so peaceful there. I can see myself with a great book, a nice coffee, and no kids in sight.... Oh well, it's a thought.

LOVE the pics of you and Sarah!

Karilynn said...

The window seat is beautiful. I think what makes me the saddest about not having daughters is that I have no one to live my childhood through! ;o)
The pics are beatiful. The first one is my fav. You could totally be a pro football player!

wildthayn said...

Woooo! So pretty!! I bet she LOVES her new princess window seat. You guys did an awesome job -as usual!!

Becca said...

Hey Shelley, do you remember me from Altus.........it's becca neilson. I found your blog on Sarah's. How are you guys doing?

Anonymous said...

I love that. I always dreamed of having a window seat too. Alas, I have no daughters to fulfill my dreams through. My oldest son is very sensitive though... Am I a wicked mother for saying that?