Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope everyone had a really fun new year. Mine didn't quite turn out like I thought it would. Me and the kids just had a lazy day on the 31st(Tim is gone) in the evening we had a pizza for dinner then played games I decided that the kids should start going to bed early because we had to go back to school today so we started the count down at 8:30 and they got to blow horns and had sparkling cider they loved it.....then my stomach started hurting I hurried and put the kids to bed and rang in the new year with a pretty high fever and some throwing up just the perfect thing to start a new year out with. Well I'm sure my new year won't be filled with sickness...at least we can hope and I hope that all of you have a wonderful and healthy new year. News years day was not much better but my wonderful friend Stephanie saved the day . she took my 3 children to her house for 5 hours fed them dinner and everything. She is single and was leaving to fly a mission this morning I can not tell you how grateful I am that she did that for me. I slept the whole time and felt like a new women ...well kinda. Anyway enough of that Happy New Year again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tonja said...

I am sorry to hear you are sick again, but at least the kids still had a good time. I know for us I had wished Ashley couldn't tell time because she kept saying "can I please stay up until midnight" but I was tired. Emily had no idea she just enjoyed doing Happy New Year. The next day she wanted to do it again, it was cute. Thank goodness for your friend to help you with the kids, I wish I was there to help in times like this. Sorry. We miss you all and take care. Happy New Year,
Love Tonja

The A Team said...

Thank heavens for great friends. Hope you are fully recovered now.
Happiest of New Years to your whole crew.