Saturday, December 15, 2007

christmas cards finally done





yippee I am finally done with my Christmas cards. This year I decided to make them...well it took me A LOT longer then I thought it would but they have been mailed so be looking for your card. The picture we took for the card was a event in itself Madisyn had the first melt down then Logan had one and all I wanted was one nice picture in front of the tree well we got like five really good ones out of 96 yes I said 96. At least we got a few good ones. So here are a couple of the Christmas pictures. And Tim and I went to the 9ths Christmas party last night it was fun and Aidan took a picture of Tim and I.

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

You have such a cute family... do you need my address? I want a home made Christmas card! ;o)

wildthayn said...

I miss this happy family!! Cute pictures. Wish we were there!!

The A Team said...

What great shots. You guys look fantastic. Mac was thrilled to see the pics of Madisyn. I can't believe how big Logan is getting. Still miss my gym partner...