Monday, December 31, 2007

AMAZING

Last night something amazing happened in our house now I know most of you wont think this is a big deal but for Logan it's just shy of a miracle.....OK are you ready HE ATE A WHOLE TACO. with meat and everything.....Logan doesn't eat a whole of anything let alone a half of anything..well maybe a piece of cake so there is the exciting news I'm sure you were expecting something like all of my kids were perfect angels and put themselves to bed quietly...I don't think that will ever happen :)

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

Baby steps! Yay for Logan! Nothing amazing happened in my house last night.. but then again.. it never does.. ;o)

Tonja said...

Yeah, that is amazing. Two nights ago the amazing thing that happened in our home was that Emily didn't wake me up in the middle and woke up at 7 with a dry diaper, yeah! But that only happened one night and we are back to waking up :( We will keep trying.
Love
Tonja

wildthayn said...

You are funny!!! I can't speak of any miracles at our house. I'm just glad nobody is sick!!! We had pineapple pizza tonight. Yummy!!