Friday, December 7, 2007

Our First Snow






So on Wednesday we got our first snow of the season. The kids were very excited. We only got 3 inches but it was enough to play in. On Thursday there was a 2 hour delay for Aidan. And Madisyn got to skip school because she is A.M. -K- and they only go for about 2 hours. I was a little nervous driving in it because all of you know I'm from CA and did not grow up with snow and last year at Altus was the first time ever that I had driven in snow or ice. But I did fine and I feel even better now that we have new tires on the van. So here are some pictures of the kids playing in the snow .

2 comments:

The A Team said...

Oh I am jealous, no snow to be found here in Monterey! The kids look great!

wildthayn said...

Brrr! That looks cold. Fun, but cold!