Monday, December 3, 2007

oops





So I realized that I have been putting the pictures in wrong place. It took me a while to figure it out. But I think I got it. This weekend we put a new front door in. We didn't really need a new front door but the people that lived here before us REALLY REALLY wanted the front door. So they payed us for our door and we got a beautiful shiny new one. Madisyn has her Christmas concert tonight so I'm sure I will have pictures from that to post tomorrow. I hope everyone has a wonderful day :) I included some pics of me and Tim, Brittany and her husband and one of me,Britt and kimber. Oh and a picture of the door

2 comments:

wildthayn said...

Cute pictures. Thanks for posting those. Its fun to see you and your sisters together. Wow, they sure have changed! I like your door too!

cathy Uetrecht said...

I like the door. Finally found time to check out the blog. Great! Keep the pictures coming!