Thursday, December 27, 2007

Our Gifts






We all got such wonderful gifts this year (we are blessed every year) I thought I would put a few samples on here for everyone to see. Hannah monmadisyn also got the wonderful streak & style. Logan tried it out as well . You couldn't have pink and blue hair with out some Hello Kitty press on nails. I really don't need to say more then that. We were all very lucky to get a wii I captured Logan and Madisyn boxing it really is a funny thing to watch thank goodness no one got me on camera boxing , bowling or any of the other things I have tried I know I look silly but it is so much fun we are having a blast. Logan got a crash n go track and he loves to crash his cars and a Aidan got a Nintendo DS he has a hard time choosing between that and the wii. And best of all I got the coolest gift on the planet from my very wonderful and very thoughtful mother-in law she really is the best.....she got me a Dooney and Bourke purse the real thing not a fake one. It is soooooooooooooo cute of course I have a picture of it. We are all very happy and I think that ever one will be occupied until school stars again THANK GOODNESS .

2 comments:

Tonja said...

Everyone looks like they are enjoying their gifts. Our girls are staying occupied with a new game for the DS, mario kart. Emily loves to play it as well and they do well taking turns thank goodness. I love you purse, it is so cute. Take care and thanks for sharing the photos, we love seeing you all.
Love Tonja

The A Team said...

Isn't it funny, now on opposite coasts, but we could drop in each other's homes in a second and not miss a beat. Wish we could Wii and dye hair together.... Love, love, love your new purse, not nice to covet at Xmas. Lucky girl to have such a great MIL, mine's the best too. What a Blessing! Hope your New Year is the Best.